SILVERWARE POS, INC. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it
through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you
visit the website www.silverwarepos.com (our “Website”) or use our mobile applications or other online
services, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Our Website, mobile applications and other online services are referred to in this policy as our “Online
This policy applies to information we collect:
On our Website;
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website; and
• From mobile applications you download from the App Store, Play Store, this website, or other source.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or
any third party; or
• Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to
or be accessible from the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and
how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our
Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy
periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13:
Our Online Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide
any personal information to or on our Online Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information
from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Online Services,
or on or through any of their features/register on our Online Services, make any purchases through our
Online Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of our Online Services or provide
any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or
any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal
information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that
information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It:
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Online Services, including
• by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone
number, unique device identifiers, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or
offline (“personal information”); and
• about your internet connection, the equipment and/or mobile devices you use to access our Online
Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us;
• Automatically as you navigate through our Online Services. Information collected automatically may
include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies; and
• Provided from or about mobile devices you use to access the Online Services, including without
Information You Provide to Us:
The information we collect on or through our Online Services may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Online Services. This includes information
provided at the time of registering to use our Website or mobile application, subscribing to our
service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when
you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Online
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Online Services and of the fulfillment of your orders.
You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Online
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies:
As you use our Online Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain
information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your use of our Online Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other
communication data and the resources that you access and use on our Online Services; and
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating
system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we
may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third
parties. It helps us to improve our Online Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service,
including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Online Services according to
your individual interests;
• Optimize our Online Services; and
• Recognize and/or authenticate you when you return to our Online Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Cookies (or browser cookies or application token). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of
your computer or on your mobile device. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the
appropriate setting on your browser or mobile device. However, if you select this setting you may be
unable to access certain parts of our Online Services. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to
collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Online
Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see section
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• Web Beacons. Our Online Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web
beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for
example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related
website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying
system and server integrity).
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Website are served by third-parties,
including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and application providers. These third
information about you when you use our website. The information they collect may be associated with
your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your
online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use this
information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any
questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider
directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many
providers, see section Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information:
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal
• To present our Online Services and its contents to you;
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
• To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between
you and us, including for billing and collection;
• To notify you about changes to our Online Services or any products or services we offer or provide
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Online Services;
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our
advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these
purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser
may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information:
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any
individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization,
dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern
or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by
Company about our Online Services users is among the assets transferred;
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or
collection purposes; or
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the
Company, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies
and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have
created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser
cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie
please note that some parts of our Online Services may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact
information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can
opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent
you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising.
However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected
or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising
Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Your California Privacy Rights:
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Online Services that are California residents
to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their
direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or write us at: SilverWare POS Inc., 450 E. 22nd Street, Suite 176, Lombard, IL 60148.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and
from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on
our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you or where you
have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Online Services, you are responsible for keeping
this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do
our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal
information transmitted to our Online Services through the internet. Any transmission of personal
information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or
security measures contained on our Online Services.
Reviewing and Changing Your Information:
To review and make changes to the personally identifiable information we collect from you, contact us at
material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you by email to the
primary email address specified in your account and/or through a notice on the Website home page. The
we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our
Do Not Track:
Certain web browsers may provide an option by which you may have the browser inform websites or
internet services you visit that you do not wish to have personally identifiable information about your
activities tracked by cookies or other persistent identifiers across time and across third-party Internet
websites, online or cloud computing services, online applications, or mobile applications. These are
technologies on our Online Services that collect information about your browsing activities. We currently
do not respond to DNT signals. We may continue to collect information in the manner described in this
Silverware POS Inc is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Canadian Branch, Toronto, ON, Canada.
email@example.com or via our toll-free number: 1-888-510-5102.