While rules and regulations for patio season may be different everywhere, you can always stay ready for Patio Season! It’s been a long time since many of us can interact and enjoy our favourite spots and taste our favourite dishes, so taking all steps to help your guests feel safe is important.
Here are six ways you can bring more to the patio table
and prepare your restaurant post pandemic:
- Create Protocols & Safety Measures: To ensure the safety of your staff and guests, you can implement protocols such as: reservations-only, your mask policy, contactless serving can help gain the trust of your customers to make them feel safer.
- User Silverware’s Contactless Technology: We all know what it feels like to have a perfect dining experience, then wait to pay. Silverware’s Scan&Pay is here to help maximize guest satisfaction and increase efficiency for your team.
Safeguard your team from the busy work of splitting and taking payments! The new Silverware Digital Platform has a module which allows Guests to Scan&Pay. The Scan&Pay module can be customized with your logo, background and colours. When the Guest Scans their check, they are routed to your customized landing page, can view their check, confirm the tip and pay. They can even split on their own or call for help!
- Social Distanced Floor Plan: Create a socially distanced layout for your patio, fully customizable on your Silverware Floorplan. Not only will this ensure a safer experience for your guests, your staff will also be able to navigate the space more efficiently. Watch our tutorial on how to Adjust Your Floorplan here.
- Patio Heaters & Dining Pods: Just because the sun is down, doesn’t mean your patio has to close. Patio heaters and dining pods keep the guests more comfortable and can offer an enclosed unique place to dine.
- Provide the vibes: Your guests are excited to be back, make it a memorable experience. Enhance your patio with a theme, a new menu, or maybe even a live band! It’s all about the experience!
- Keep things Mobile: The Silverware Clover App is a breakthrough point-of-sale app that allows you to manage the entire guest experience and collect payments from one mobile device. A breakthrough point-of-sale app that allows you to manage the entire guest experience and collect payments from one mobile device. Watch our tutorial on the Silverware Clover App here.
Even post pandemic, your guests will want to maintain their health & safety. These patio ideas can help your guests feel more comfortable dining at your restaurant.